This practical and comprehensive course is designed to equip you with essential knowledge and tools for ensuring top-notch quality and uncompromising food safety in your brewery. Learn to identify risks, seize improvement opportunities, and implement strategies to enhance your business.
- Food safety: The Basics.
- Quality: The Basics.
- Food safety risks intrinsic to beer.
- Understanding critical control points (CCP) and how to manage them.
- Managing food safety in a brewery.
- What is a due diligence defence and why you need one.
- Recalls & Withdrawals why, which and when.
- Identifying risks to quality and opportunities to increase quality in your business.
- Managing quality in a brewery.
- Lead and lag indicators and leveraging them to drive success and retain brand loyalty.
- Managing, measuring, and resolving consumer complaints.
- Creating a culture around quality & food safety.
Duration: 4 hours every fortnight over 4 weeks.
Price: $560 +GST per person
Who should attend this course?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to ensure the safety and quality of their beer regardless of if you’re a brewer, a quality manager, or a brewery owner, this course is designed with breweries in mind, placing a strong emphasis on risk assessment and the identification of opportunities within your brewery. Our primary objective is to equip you with a robust knowledge base that will enable you to evaluate your brewery and formulate your own specific quality strategy. Furthermore, we’ll cover essential topics such as fostering a culture of quality and optimising performance through the effective measurement of quality metrics within your brewing business.