In this course, you will learn about the basics of food safety, quality management, and the specific food safety risks associated with beer production. You will also learn how to identify and control these risks, how to manage food safety in a brewery, and how to create a due diligence defence for your brewery.
By attending this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to ensure the safety and quality of your beer. You will also have the opportunity to network with other brewers and quality professionals, and to get feedback on your work from a qualified food safety and quality expert.
- Food safety: The Basics.
- Quality: The Basics.
- Food safety risks intrinsic to beer.
- Understanding critical control points (CCP) and how to manage them.
- Managing food safety in a brewery.
- What is a due diligence defence and why you need one.
- Recalls & Withdrawals why, which and when.
- Identifying risks to quality and opportunities to increase quality in your business.
- Managing quality in a brewery.
- Lead and lag indicators and leveraging them to drive success and retain brand loyalty.
- Managing, measuring, and resolving consumer complaints.
- Creating a culture around quality & food safety.
Includes lunch and morning tea when in person.
Duration: 2 days in person – 8am – 4pm.
In addition to the course content, you will also receive four 45-minute fortnightly coaching sessions over eight weeks with a qualified food safety and quality expert. These sessions will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, get feedback on your work, and discuss any challenges you are facing.
Limited to 5 Participants:
The course will be limited to only 5 participants. This will allow for a more intensive and nurturing learning experience. In a smaller group setting, attendees can focus on the specific areas most relevant to their business and collaborate closely with the instructor.
Price: $1750 +GST per person
Who should attend this course?
This course is perfect for anyone who is responsible for managing quality in a brewery. Whether you are a quality manager, a brewer, or a brewery owner, this course will give you the knowledge you need to protect your customers and your business.